Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blah! Is it spring yet?

Well the Hatke household is not doing so well at the moment.  Caedmon and I have been sick.  Caedmon has had this cold since he started daycare and after about a week of it we decided we better make a doctor appointment for him.  And sure enough he has a double ear infection (let the fun begin already).  So they give him this antibiotic and the first couple of days were fine and he was noticeably better.  He was sleeping better and he was more giggly and smiley.  But then after that he couldn't keep it down and kept throwing up (as you can see below).  Even if you gave it to him a little at a time after a feeding.  So back to the doctor we went and the good news is the infection was 3/4 of the way gone.  But they told us to only give him half of the dose.  So far it has been okay but we will continue to see what happens.

Poor lil guy
Sorry to be gross but I figured the picture was already on Facebook due to my mother-in-law accidentally put it on there when she didn't  mean to.  She got an iPhone and is still learning how to use it.  It did create some laughs.  One person said, "Kim, you know better than to let him eat Sandy's cooking."  LOL.  Just got to love my mother-in-law.

Meanwhile this past weekend I have had some sort of sickness that is going around.  I guess Tanner had this same sickness last month.  My stomach hurts really bad, have no appetite, and very tired.  My stomach hurts because I need to eat but then eating makes it hurt so it has been a lose lose situation.  I would rather have body aches and a fever than this.  And the part that really sucks is this is my last week at work and I had to stay home sick yesterday and today so far.  It makes it appear like I am trying to slack off since this is my last week which I hate more than anything.  Although I don't think I have a weeks worth of work to do anyway.  Hopefully I can go back to work tomorrow.  Also a huge shout out to my awesome husband for taking care of Caedmon while I got to rest and sleep a lot.  I don't know what I would have done without him.

As always I will end this post with some cute pictures of Caedmon.  And I promise no more gross pictures.

Caedmon helping daddy work
Love his dimple chin
LOL!

Not centered but still cute
"Ahhh having my balls free feels good."

Fell asleep on his bear mat
My new hat even though I still hate hats.

So cute
Playing with my football at Panera.  Look at those chubby cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment