Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Get the Kitty (or not)

Well I am going to take a moment to switch gears and just talk about Tyson.  Well some of you may know that we got rid of our cat a few months ago.  Well Tyson has gotten accustomed to that every time I yell at the cat to quit doing something he is not supposed to be doing I clap and yell at him.  Well every time I did that Tyson would go after the cat as if he felt like he had to help tell the cat to quit.  Well then I would clap about something else (not the cat getting into trouble) and Tyson would go after the cat every time.  He had associated clapping with the cat getting in trouble.  So now that the cat is not here, one day I decided to see what Tyson would do if I clap.  Well the first time he went and barked toward the kitchen but then stopped because I think he realized that the cat isn't here anymore.  The video shows what he did the next time I did it.  Apparently now he thinks I am just playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment