Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day!

The day before, my friend Becky and her son Adrian came over and we made Valentine cookies.  Adrian helped put sprinkles on the cookies and use the cookie cutters to make heart shapes.  Caedmon supervised the whole thing. 


The funny thing about this picture is Adrian didn't want to look at the camera so Becky said, "look at the duck on Kim's head." LOL


Caedmon supervising cookie making




On Valentine morning I took this picture.  Then while I was looking at something on my phone I look up.....
....and Tyson had done this. 





Uh oh we better watch out.  We could be in for trouble.
Look at my big belly.
Met daddy for lunch at Rock Bottom

1 comment:

  1. Awww love it! adrian is getting so big! Caedmon is starting to look a lot like tanner too! What a sweet boy! love you all!

    ReplyDelete