Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bingo Bonanza!

This past Friday we went to Bingo Bonanza again.  After doing the math we think this was our 6th year going.  We always take grandma because she loves Bingo and it is for a great cause.  It benefits children with disabilities at Easter Seals Crossroads.  I have a history with this organization.  I did my internship there during grad school and at my last job we send a lot of referrals there.

The night starts with a pasta dinner and you get 2 alcohol tickets (which my mother-in-law and grandma never use theirs so Tanner I get double).  We play 7 games with each game has 3 Bingo boards.  You can buy additional boards for an additional price.  The prizes are pretty awesome ranging from Apple products to airline tickets to alcohol packages to restaurant packages, etc.  So far we haven't won yet but we always have a good time.  And as the night goes on it starts getting a little crazy because people have had too much to drink.  For example every time they call O-69 the crowd cheers.  LOL!  And one year people at the next table started coloring on their faces with the daubers.  Volunteers also walk around selling tip boards and pull tabs. 

Caedmon stayed home with his grandpa Dawson.  Rick always went to Bingo with us but he hates it.  So he said he would gladly watch Caedmon while we all went to Bingo.  LOL.

Here are some pics from the night.








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! Hope I can come sometime (I'm not sharing my alcohol tickets though!). I'm sure rick was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete