Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MOPS

Well I joined a MOPS group today.  And I think I am going to like it.  For those who don't know what that is, it stands for Mothers Of PreSchoolers.  It is a group for mothers with children aged preschool and below.  This group meets twice a month.  The group has speakers discussing various topics and sometimes they do crafts.  We are each at a certain table and the tables take turns bringing food to the meeting.  And of course it is a time to connect with other moms to get support, ideas, and information.  And then sometimes they do outings outside of the group such as playdates or mom's night out.  So I am excited about this being something else for me to do to get out of the house and meeting new people.   

2 comments:

  1. Good for you sister! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. electric mops

    ReplyDelete