Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thirty One Gifts

For awhile now I have been contemplating selling 31 Gifts and I am finally going to make the plunge.  I was hesitant because I used to sell Lia Sophia but that didn't work out.  But I think part of it was that I don't think I was as excited about it as I am with 31.  Plus I had a full time job at the time and didn't want to put much effort into it.  Now that I am a stay at home mom I will have more time during the day to do things with this business.  And then the other reason for doing it is that this momma just needs a break from her boy or might go insane.  So this will give me an excuse to get out of the house some evenings and have some girl time. 

Another reason for joining this business is not only do I need time away from my boy, but he needs time away from me.  He needs to start getting used to me not being around all the time.  He is with me 24/7 that he doesn't know what it is like for me to leave.  We had an incident at the YMCA yesterday.  I hadn't been there in awhile so when I left him in the child watch, apparently he was having some separation anxiety issues and would not calm down.  So they made me come get him and so therefore we had to leave.  I was so upset because in typical Kim fashion I overreact at everything at first.  And so I was like great now I have to cancel my membership and never come back again because Caedmon wants his mommy and they will make me get him and leave.  But after speaking with some friends and family I calmed down and realized that one, he has a cold and isn't feeling well and probably just wants his mommy.  And two, we just have to keep trying and he will get used to it eventually.  Maybe I need to go in there with him and play with him for a little bit in that environment before I run out of there.  Make sure he is playing and is happy before I leave.  So after this cold subsides I will try it again. 

So selling 31 will be another excuse for him to get used to me not being around.  And of course it is a way to get a bunch of products for a cheap price and free products as well.  As a stay at home mom I just love all of the products to help keep me organized.  And lastly to earn extra money as well.  I am pretty excited about this opportunity.  

Fall Hostess Kit
 Can't wait to see all of this on my doorstep

No comments:

Post a Comment