Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Caedmon!!

I think I sort of forgot to post this.  I might have been waiting for more pics off of Tanner's phone but oh well.  I think I got enough here.

Caedmon's first birthday party had a little situation happen but ended up being a success.  Was supposed to have it at McCormick's Creek State Park campground during our annual Halloween camp trip.  We just get to the campground and get a call from my father-in-law.  His camper has been rear ended by a dump truck.  The camper is not usable and we cannot camp without his camper because ours does not have heat and Caedmon supposed to sleep with them in their camper.  So good thing we hadn't started unpacking.  So we do the one and a half hour drive back home.  Caedmon was not happy because he wanted out of the car seat.

I wanted his first birthday to be perfect (what mom doesn't?).  The campground has trick or treating and we were going to have the kids dress up in costume and go trick or treating after the party.  So I was bummed that this was not going to be able to happen.  So I called everyone up that said they were coming and told them the party has been moved to our house instead.  I was happy that everything worked out (despite not being able to do the trick or treating) and the party was a success.  It was probably better that we had it at our house because it was warmer than our campsite.  The campsite was in the middle of the woods and it was freezing.  And we didn't have to lug all the gifts home.  Below are some pictures from the party.

The damage



Noah



Got a camp chair...ready for camping in 2014



So cute....Adrian chauffeuring Caedmon


Love this shirt





1 comment:

  1. I think the party looked great! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete