Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Caedmon's First Haircut

Caedmon got his first haircut on Halloween.  The weather was bad and trick or treating was postponed to Nov. 1st around here.  He didn't go trick or treating anyway because he is too young, I already had plans for Nov. 1st, and we don't hardly ever get trick or treaters in our neighborhood anyway.  We were going to go to Lafayette to grandma and grandpa Hatke's house and have Caedmon wear his costume and help pass out candy at their house but again the weather was crappy.  So we decided to stay home and get his haircut because we had family pictures this past Saturday that we needed to get ready for.  And if we would have been able to do our annual Halloween camp trip, he would have gotten to trick or treat there.  More on that later.

So he did really well at his first haircut.  He was a little squirmy but with mom and dad making fools out of ourselves we got him to stay put.  It was too difficult to choose which pictures to put on here so I just put them all on.  Enjoy!











OMG! What did you do to my hair?

Don't I look handsome?



Yay I get a balloon




Playing after my hair cut






     


Lastly, one in my Halloween costume

1 comment: