Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2015

SNOW!!!

Caedmon has been in the snow before but I would say my trip up to my dads back in the beginning of February would be his official first time in the snow.  It was because it was a significant amount versus our dusting at home and he is walking well.  Last winter he was walking when we got a few inches but not completely stable and all we did was go out and sled and come back in.  In fact he didn't have actual boots then that I had to wrap his feet in plastic bags.  This time he had actual snow boots.

We gave my dad a snow blower for his early 70th birthday present and made a path in his backyard with it.  Caedmon went sledding and also enjoyed throwing snow balls at my dads barn because it would stick to it.  He thought that was pretty fun.







Meanwhile back at home....that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment