Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good Company and Cuteness

The past couple of weeks we have had several visitors.  Aunt Heather C and the kids came a couple weekends ago.  For their early birthday present Tanner wanted to take them to Comic Con since that is right up their alley (not so much mine).  But I still got to enjoy their company at the house.  I love playing Just Dance on the Wii with my niece Jenna.  We played for 2 hours and I was so sore the next day.  Below are cute pics of Jenna with Caedmon.  There are some cute pictures of Stone and Caedmon but they are on Heather's camera.  Heather, if you reading this forward them over to me please!

Sweating and playing Just Dance




Then on St. Patrick's Day Becky and Adrian came into town unexpectedly.  She got the next day off and thought she would come visit her husband at his hotel and she wanted to drink green beer with me (as I stated in an earlier post).  Her husband travels for work now and he is here in Indy for about 6 months.  The next day we hung out and swam at the hotel. 


2 peas in a pod

Sharing food


Adrian was feeding Caedmon mac n cheese


This past weekend our neighbors the next street over came over for a cookout.  I met Jen at MOPS and we co-led a table together until she had to go back to work full time and no longer attends MOPS.  Well since I don't get to see her as much anymore I told her we need to get our families together.  Our husbands have never met and have a lot in common.  We had a great time and Caedmon enjoyed playing with their three girls.  They even read books outside together.




Lastly yesterday my cousin Denise that is the closest in age to me came here for a visit.  She had a couple days off work and her boys are on spring break this week.  It is so nice having visitors during the week because it sometimes get lonely being a stay at home mom.  She spent the night and we had a blast playing Wii games.  Her oldest boy never played Just Dance before and he was obsessed.  It was really quite comical. 



No comments:

Post a Comment