Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2014

First Visit with Santa

While December 2, 2014 is my mother's birthday who would have been 64, it is also Caedmon's first time seeing Santa.  It makes me happy to know that it will be a memorable day for sure.  On that morning, I found in my Facebook newsfeed (from the Indy with Kids page) that it was Community Tuesday.  Not sure what that means but it said the Indiana State Museum and some others were half off admission.  So I decided to drop all plans for the day and head there to see Celebration Crossing.  Caedmon got to see Santa in his house (even though he wasn't having it which I suspected due to separation anxiety), ride a train, and play in Santa's playground.  Caedmon loved it!  Here are some pictures.









1 comment: