Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

100th Post!!

This is the 100th published post!  Let's make it a funny and entertaining one.   Enjoy!


Okay well I had some more videos to show but YouTube is so f***ing stupid!  GGRRR!  I really do not understand it sometimes, it baffles me.  The videos were of Caedmon dancing to I'm sexy and I know it by LMFAO and I'm too sexy by Right Said Fred.  Something about copyright issues.  First of all, I have my videos set to unlisted and I am not selling them or making any money.  Second, what about all those videos out there with music in the background and people dancing.  I can think of numerous examples.  There are wedding dances with people using songs like re-enacting the Dirty Dancing song Time of our Lives.  Or the Numa Numa guy.  I can find a few workout videos that are technically supposed to be bought such as from Jillian Michaels.  So really YouTube?  Go f*** yourself.  Rant over.  Hope you at least enjoyed the one video above.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment