Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Congrats Brandon and Candice!

My brother-in-law Brandon completed Army boot camp and AIT training.  He came home for two weeks at the end of May.  The last we seen him was in January or February (I cannot remember off hand).  It was good to see him and I know Caedmon missed his Uncle Brandon.  I have this special video of Brandon that he sent me one time when I was having a bad day.  I will play it for Caedmon and he smiles every time he sees it.  While Brandon was home, Denny and Vickie had a big family cookout at their house.  And Brandon got married to his high school sweetheart.  His first station is in Fort Sill, OK.  We wish him and Candice the very best in their new life together.  And may he be all that he can be..... :-)
















Grey sweatshirt buddies!


Smack dab in the middle!


No comments:

Post a Comment