Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Last Visit Home/The Broken Bear

I went for a visit to my dads for a few days back in the beginning of last month.  Dad happened to be down in Indy for a Veterans meeting on Saturday.  So his buddy dropped him off at my house afterwards and dad and I drove up to his house together.  It was nice since we could drive up when it is dark out since I don't typically drive in the dark much anymore.  We spent some time visiting my aunt Margie and uncle Dave and my aunt Carol and friend Donna.  We also spent some time with my first sister in law Heather because she needed some cheering up and a Caedmon fix.  So of course we had to bust out the margaritas too.  We also went to the South Bend Chocolate Cafe.  I found out from a friend that they have an indoor playground there.  So Caedmon wanted nothing to do with the playground because he was too interested in this bear.

He kept running up to it, staring at it, pointing at it, etc.  Until it finally dawned on me that he was thinking this was the Elvis bear from an earlier blog post.  The Elvis bear sang songs and Caedmon danced.  He was waiting for the bear to start singing.  Caedmon even would dance a little thinking that would make it start.  It was too funny but felt bad for the little guy because this bear doesn't sing.  LOL.

The Bear
Caedmon pointing at the bear
At least someone was interested in the playground lol
Caedmon trying to help Stone by putting his feet on his laptop

Too much snow
My snow pup





So I took this picture and laughed because I said my head is too big.  Heather laughed because she said her sister says the same thing about her own head and that Heather has a small head.  She said they always make Heather put her head forward more and her sister put it back more if that makes sense.  LOL.  I was tempted to redo the picture and try it but refrained. 

1 comment:

  1. haha looks like your dad had fun!! I think it is a good picture of you and heather!

    ReplyDelete