Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner's birthday was Sept. 18th and here are some pictures.  I made him an awesome dinner that I was proud myself of.  So the joke with Tanner and I is that way back when we met I gave him confidence in cooking.  He didn't even know how to cook spaghetti which is the easiest thing in the world to cook.  So then he started experimenting and is quite a chef now.  And now because of him I started experimenting with cooking as I have always been one to have to follow the recipe exactly.  I just think we compliment each other so well.  LOL.  So anyway I made butternut squash soup for the first time.  I found a recipe and even tweaked it and it came out A-mazing.  And threw in a salad with it (a recipe from my old boss) and a baguette.  Of course no fancy dinner is complete without wine.  And for his birthday he got a new deep kitchen sink.  LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment