Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Can't Win or Maybe I am

Ok so I love blogging but am horrible at it.  So I wrote up some vacation posts the moment we got back from vacation.  And as always have been sitting in draft waiting on pics because I hate uploading pics onto the computer.  So yesterday I finally uploaded the pictures (it was time to clear the phone as there were about 700 pictures on it) and can now add them.  So here I am ready to finish the posts and realized that Tanner has some of the pictures on his phone.  Here I thought I was making progress and so back to waiting again. 

In the meantime though I have some other posts to work on and thought I would add a little paragraph about how much I love staying at home now with Caedmon.  He is at a fun age and I am having fun trying out a new hobby and getting crafty.  Especially since Caedmon's birthday is coming up.  I also been in the process of repainting and redecorating my living room.  Stay tuned for pictures when it is complete. 

I hope to eventually get more consistent with the blogging instead of doing like 20 posts in one day.  Below are a couple of pictures of things I have made recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment