Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

In Loving Memory....

I cannot believe it has been 5 years ago today that mom passed away.  Seems like it was just yesterday.  Just wanted to post a few pictures in remembrance of her.  Love you and miss you so much Mom!


Purdue graduation

Being goofy with Stone's sunglasses

Paul's wedding


The family before Jenna and Tanner were added

When Jenna was born

Mom with the blanket I made her

At my wedding rehearsal dinner
Mom with Stone - he kind of looks like Caedmon

Mom and Heather - Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007

My wedding

Gatlinburg trip 2007

Gatlinburg trip 2007

Wedding rehearsal dinner

My wedding
Mom with dad wearing my Purdue graduation cap and gown LOL

2 comments:

  1. She was beautiful Kim, just like you! Wish I could have met her. I'm sure she is smiling down on you and that handsome baby and so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such nice pictures!! You look just like your mom :)

    ReplyDelete