Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My First Birthday as a Mom

I had a good birthday.  Tanner took the day off and I spent the day with Tanner, Caedmon, and Tyson.  I also treated myself and got my hair dyed red.  We also went to Target (my fave store) to do some shopping.  I tried to go the day before but Caedmon wouldn't quit crying so I left.  It seems like I cannot go shopping unless he is sleeping in his car seat.  Well when we went to Target on my birthday he wasn't sleeping but he was content so that was shocking.  And the day ended with my friend Becky stopping by the house to have a beer with me.

Then the next day Caedmon's grandma and grandpa Hatke came for the day and spent the night.  They watched Caedmon while Tanner and I had a date night.  We went to a jewelry store and I got to pick out a sapphire ring that I have wanted for quite a long time.  Then we went to dinner at Ocean Prime which is really nice surf and turf place.  They had some really neat cocktails.  The one smoked for about 5 minutes.  The food was really good.  Then we ended off the night going to a brewery (Triton Brewery) we hadn't been to yet and had the sampler.  So basically we had to go to places that we wouldn't or couldn't take kids to.  :-)

Caedmon and I on my birthday


My Birthday/Christmas present

No comments:

Post a Comment