Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Barbara Manatee

The day after Christmas we got about 7 inches of snow (wahoo!).  So we had a nice snow day at home.  We did some cleaning of the house and put our gifts away.  Well during this time the Dish Network wasn't getting a signal so we decided to put on Netflix.  Well I ended up getting all excited because I found all these cartoons and kids movies.  Didn't realize there was a section of children and family stuff.  There were even age group categories.  So I found all this Veggie Tales stuff (love Veggie Tales).  Well I came across a new song I never heard and it is now my fave Veggie Tales song. 

I also love this song because when my nephew Stone was Caedmon's age he had a stuffed manatee that he loved.  Plus I think the word manatee sounds funny and they are funny looking.  LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment