Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandpa Hatke

As I mentioned in an earlier post this past weekend my dad was here.  Rick and Sandy were also here briefly to go to our annual Bingo Bonanza event to support Easter Seals Crossroads.  Rick and my dad watched Caedmon while the rest of us went to bingo.  After they left Denny and Vickie came down.  We celebrated Denny's birthday.  We had a great time and got to spend a little time outside as it was in the fifties. 

We went to the greek restaurant, Santorini for the third time now.  And all three times we got seated at the same table.  They might as well just name that the Hatke table.  It was at this same greek place that I announced to Denny and Vickie that we were having Caedmon.  I said to Denny and Vickie, do you want to see some pictures.  They are like sure and I hand them the ultrasound pictures.  They weren't expecting those kind of pictures!  Anyway as always Caedmon loves watching the flaming cheese.  Opa! 







No comments:

Post a Comment