Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I cannot believe all of the major changes that have occurred in under 5 short months.  First, Caedmon being born and all of that adjustment.  Then making the decision to quit work and be a stay at home mom.  Then Tanner is now changing jobs (or more like same job just different company).  He will be starting his new job on March 18th.  These changes are good but it is just all weird and still trying to get used to it all.  Lastly we recently found out our good friends Becky and Jon sold their house and are moving to West Terre Haute.  I am going to miss having them close by.  But Caedmon and I will probably be at their house a lot over the summer because they have a pool.  I am jealous and sad but so happy for them. 

Love these guys

Becky and Jon's new house

Where I will be spending most of my summer.  ;-)

Speaking of summer, it is filling up fast.  I got 2 weddings to attend in June (one of them I am in).  We are also planning a trip to Wilmington, NC via airplane to see Heather.  And then of course visits to Becky and as well as my mother-in-laws house because she has a pool too.  Also we might attempt a camp trip or 2 as well.  And who knows what else might come up.  So we are going to be pretty busy.

So if anyone is wondering how it is going being a stay at home mom, it is going well and we are keeping busy.  I was worried I might be bored but things have been amazingly busy.  And once Tanner starts his new job I might be getting a YMCA membership as well.  They have childcare while I work out.  That will also give me a little break from the boy.  So all is well with the Hatke's and stay tuned for our summer adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment